“Superb lamb!!”

Timothy's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 13 Restaurants in Union Pier
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: My philosophy on food and business is simple and straightforward. Always use the finest and freshest ingredients possible, nothing less. Create flavors that contrast but, at the same time, compliment each other. Combine textures and colors... and pay special attention to the presentation of all. And, finally, take care of your customers; good service is just as important to a restaurant's success as the food it serves. Eating should be one of the great joys in life. At Timothy's, our goal is to fulfill that promise. We want you to leave having had a wonderful dining experience... and wanting to come back."
Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

We found this restaurant on trip advisor and decided to try it. We made a reservation for 6:30. (I’d suggest making a reservation.). We were warmly greeted and seated promptly.

The food is excellent. My husband had clam chowder and the lamb. He raves about the flavor of the lamb. I had the roasted tomato bisque (wow) and the Asian spring rolls as my entree.

The service is excellent. Our waitress was busy but checked on us regularly.

We will be back this summer and we’re bringing our friends with us. Such a pleasant evening.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 3, 2019

I took my friend here for her birthday. She had been here many times but it was my first time. We were greeted and seated immediately right by the fireplace which was super cozy on a brisk late winter day. Our server was right to our table helping us with special information and assisting my friend to find a drink she would enjoy.

Our server was on the ball, bringing us our drinks, soup and salad and bread. Everything that was to be hot was hot and cold was cold. They even chilled the fork that came with my friend's salad. It's the little things, attention to detail, that set this place apart. My friend got the pork chop dinner off the $12 menu, I chose the bacon & onion crusted walleye special and both were absolutely delicious. Her aspargus was the perfect al dente, my fish was phenomenal and the arugula salad it was rested upon was the perfect complement. No dessert, we were both beyond stuffed. They allowed us to sit at the table and catch up, though we offered to move if they needed the table.

It's a beautiful dining room, the bar area looks very cozy and comfortable, I will definitely return with my husband for my next visit. Delicious, fantastic service and a wonderful atmosphere. A true gem along the Red Arrow Highway.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 22, 2019

This dining environment was very relaxing and romantic. We sat in the main dining area with white tablecloths, a wall of "fireplace, large windows overlooking Micihgan evergreens during the daylight and reflecting the insidecandlelight and fireplace when it became dark outside. The food, drink and service were all excellent. We took advantage of the 12/12 offering which is 12 different entrees at $12, otherwise most options were quite a bit pricier.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 16, 2019

We have dined here several times and thoroughly enjoyed it every single time.
I have loved everything I have ever ordered, and I've tasted my spouses and friends too. Excellent.
Timothy even comes out of the kitchen and visits with his patrons.
LOVE TIMOTHYS

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed January 7, 2019

visited again as they currently are doing their 12/12 on friday and saturday also. Place was busy as usual and wait staff was very good. Wife instead had a special burger which she said was the best she has had in quite awhile It was not on the 12 menu but it was worth the extra dollar. I had the steak with fries and for 12.00 it was much better than a 23.00 steak elsewhere. You do not get a lot on the $12.00 menu but it is quality and worth it

Date of visit: December 2018