“Wonderful Dinner”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Elmhurst, Illinois
“Wonderful Dinner”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

We decided to order off the main menu rather than the 10 for $10 and were very happy. Both the halibut and the walleye were prepared in a unique delicious manner.

Detroit, Michigan
“Excellent!!!”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

We visited on a Thursday evening and were pleasantly surprised! There was live music and they had their 10 for $10 menu available. The atmosphere was extremely cozy and welcoming. Our server, Wendy, was awesome! She was very knowledgeable of the menu and provided great suggestions for us. Our food and drinks were fabulous- from the salad with homemade dressing, to our entrees and a fantastic dessert! We highly recommend visiting Timothy's- it's definitely worth it!

Granger, Indiana
“Excellent food”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This restaurant has a very cozy atmosphere. The food was fabulous! I had the Thai Sea Bass and it was absolutely the best I've ever had! The staff was a little slow and not overly friendly, but it was a very snowy night and not much business. The prices are a bit high, but the food is above par.

Pullman
“Simply amazing!”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

This hidden treasure tucked away in the tiny community of Union Pier, Michigan, has the most incredible chef. We came without reservations on a night that wasn't too busy and got a table by the fire. After reviewing the menu full of dishes that sounded incredible, I stated that everything sounded so good and I would be happy if the chef just surprised me. To my delight the waiter said he thought they could take care of me. I wasn't disappointed! It was easily the best meal I have had in a restaurant in over a year, probably longer. The house salad was a beautiful blend of textures and flavors, aged cheese, chewy dried fruit, bits of crunchy nuts in a crisp spring blend of lettuces with a home made dressing. The entree was a hot tiered fountain of fresh and sauteed vegetables surrounded by ravioli and topped with a light glaze that complemented the flavors perfectly. I only wish I had saved room for dessert!

I have absolutely no qualms about recommending this restaurant -- I would take my pickiest client or relatives there and know they couldn't find fault with anything served. Simply amazing!

• Visited December 2013
New York City, New York
“RUSTIC; EVEN THE FOOD”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Not many places open in this corner of Michigan during the off season but Timothy's was open. That was the high point
The place is a rustic old in with fire place breaking the dark winter,
Unfortunately the food did not match the ambiance.
The though of grilled caesar salad or lettuce wedge was a novelty. though surprisingly not bad.
One could say a 5 star experience when compared to everything else being closed.

• Visited December 2013