“A great tasting wine”

St. Julian Winery-Union Pier
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I always stop at St. Julian for their dry red. Their is a wine tasting bar with ample help for choosing. They have a nice selection of wine assessories, as well.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"spirits"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed July 15, 2013

This tasting room is right next door to Round barn, where we first went and had a less than desirable experience. This place more than made up for it! Such friendly staff, who were also very knowledgeable about the wine, it was packed but they handled everyone with excellent customer service! Thank you to them!!! Great wines and reasonably priced!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

This was the best of the wines during my wine tasting. It also helped that it was $10 off the original price. The staff was very helpful.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I really liked the relaxed atmosphere here. We were able to stand around and talk and take our time. The guy serving us was very helpful and explained all of the wines really well (I forget his name:()

See more reviews
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

I visited this winery in august. It was amazing! There was a tasting cost, but it was well worth it. I tried the grape vodka, as well as a few of their more unique wines. I was impressed. Then, looking at the prices, I was even more impressed. The aveerage bottle of wine was between $12-$15, and was very high quality