“best "lobster" sandwich in america”

Nani's Cafe & Beach SHop
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Union Pier
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 14, 2018

while all of the sandwiches are great the shrimp sandwich on better than authentic lobster roll is to die for

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed September 10, 2018

Enjoyed it for breakfast - the muffins are enormous and delicious - best one is the Maple Bacon. Come early when they are gone they are gone - the bake only so many per day

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Nani's Cafe is a stop on every visit to Union Pier. The varieties of fresh muffins are incomparable. I love the almond best. Famous for maple bacon, but I've never tried. Not my thing. Today we just ate muffins (almond, lemon rosemary, blreberry). But the breakfast scrambles in hot dog buns are exquisite.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

6-7 kinds of muffin - I love the maple bacon. Also eggs in a hot dog bun baked fresh. Funky interior. Wonderful owners and staff.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed August 21, 2018

While heading north on I-94, my friends and I decided we had to return to Nani's! They are still serving up the same great quality food! We tried the veggie sandwich, the shrimp roll, the Chicago and Mexican dogs, and the egg and pepper sandwich. There is something for everyone -- including vegetarians! Their muffins are so heavenly that we did a carry out on those -- blueberry, bacon maple, cinnamon sugar. SO tasty!...Give it a try. Great place with a casual atmosphere and delicious food.

Date of visit: August 2018