All reviews front desk room layout beautiful hotel beds were very comfortable pool and hot tub clean hotel somerset mall off the highway visiting family the room was nice up to date somerset collection enjoyed my stay fitness center a great place to stay waffles omelet
Selected filters
Reviewed October 22, 2017

This was my first stay in this hotel chosen because of proximity to my work site. I found it clean and comfortable and all of the staff were very accommodating. The outside patio was a nice place to work in the afternoon. I will stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Mathew M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Troy, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2017

Dear CharmedMpls,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the hotel to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. You Can Count On Us. Guaranteed.

Reviewed October 19, 2017

Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was pleasant and helpful with anything I needed. Check in process was quick and easy. Food at the restaurant was very good. I will be back to stay here again for sure.

Dear nathanfayg,

Reviewed October 15, 2017

One of the best I have stayed in. Everyone was nice and courteous all the time and if you needed anything they provided it. The breakfast staff was wonderful and the food was good. I will definitely stay again.

Dear Q8630RAkevinb,

Reviewed October 13, 2017

Staff welcoming and attentive. I'm always happy to know I'll be staying here.
Great location near shopping and restaurants. Theatre's nearby.
We flew in to attend a concert at the Flagstar Strand in Pontiac. Only 13 miles away. This location is great overall. Have stayed here several times-always a great experience.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear frqntravelr8,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the hotel to your liking. I hope you enjoyed the concert. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. You Can Count On Us. Guaranteed.

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a weekend. The hotel was clean, it was close to shopping and restaurants, and the staff was wonderful! The staff was very attentive and helped us out anytime we needed. The beds were comfortable and the showers were huge! The only issue I had was the shower door wouldn't stay closed. The hotel had a bar with happy hour and there was a nice indoor pool. We enjoyed our stay!!!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear dejanairo_1,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the hotel to your liking. I apologize for the issue with the shower door during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. You Can Count On Us. Guaranteed.