So we (my wife and I) enjoyed our stay here as a weekend get a way.
We went to Greenfield village and Birch Run and this was right in the middle for us.
A few tips:
Room 337 is prefect to watch the sunset and was right across from the ice maker etc
We took along a few larger glasses for the free pop so that we can take it back to our room and mix other drinks to enjoy.
It was nice to see the staff/management so involved at the meal time for both breakfast and dinner. They really want you to enjoy your stay.
Also really enjoyed the broccoli soup especially when given a shot of the nacho dip for added flavor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Drury Inn & Suites Detroit Troy is 20 miles north of Detroit off I-75: a convenient hotel close to the Canadian border and Lake St. Clair. Upscale shopping at Somerset Collection is two miles away. Guests enjoy Drury's clean and comfortable rooms, waking up to a free hot breakfast and relaxing with free evening beverages at our 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Detroit Troy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Troy
- Drury Inn & Suites Troy Hotel Troy
- Drury Inn Troy
- Drury Inn Hotel Troy
- Drury Troy
- Troy Drury