“Great Place!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Troy
Stoney Creek ON
“Great Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

I recently stayed here on a weekend shopping trip. The rooms were clean and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The hot breakfast was very good and plentiful. I missed the 5:30-7:30 kickback but I will partake next time I visit as I was told by others who had attended that it was great! At breakfast, the manager came by to make sure everything was ok and he chatted with the guests in the dining area. He made us feel very comfortable and at home. He had a wonderful rapport with his staff as well. I was very impressed with the cleanliness, the service and the overall management of the hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel and I woul definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
  • Czech first
Windsor
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Drury Inn to do some pre-Xmas shopping. Since we had previously stayed there, we were pleasantly surprised at the updated decor and rooms. Thepre-dinner drinks were served by friedly staff who cleared the table periodically and offered snacks. The manager of the hotel walked around and offered his services also. When I asked for information about stores and possible purchases, the front desk staff made telephone calls on my behalf with a smile. Again, the manager also was helpful. I can't say enough about the friendliness and helpfulness of all staff members we came into contact with. We surely will return to this property.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank HeatherWindsor
London, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

We have now stayed at the Drury Inn in Troy 5 times over the past 3 years (twice in these last 2 months). We will keep going back.

After a long day of shopping in the many malls and stores in the area we enjoy heading back to the hotel to enjoy the 5:30 Kick back (snacks, well really more like a meal plus 3 free drinks such as beer, wine, mixed drinks and unlimited pop).

We find the rooms be very clean and comfortable and always sleep well.

Breakfast is plentiful with a good selection of foods. The lady who restocks the breakfast foods is so friendly, helpful and welcoming.

Actually, we have found all staff members to be incredibly friendly and always happy to help or share a smile.

We wish that the team at Drury Inn could be at every hotel that we stay at!!

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank jazzsue
Kitchener ON
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

We stayed here the beginning of November for a weekend shopping trip to the area. This hotel and all the staff were excellent. Everyone was very polite and accomodating.
Especially loved the evening 'complimentary' 3 drinks and food that was laid out in the dining area during 5:30 - 7pm.
The only issue we had to complain about was the group of wee hockey players that were also staying at the hotel, they overran the pool and hot tub area and were a bit loud and rambunctious but that is more of a parenting issue than the hotel's fault. The hotel did have to deal with a few things regarding them and they did when they needed to.
We did order take out from Fridays and it served us well one night when we needed something more than what we pigged out on from the complimentary snacks.
Breakfast was the standard fare of scrambled eggs (I'm sure packaged), sausage patties, biscuits and gravy, bagels, cereal, fruit etc...
The king sized bed was super comfy and there were lots of pillows and promptly provided an extra blanket when we asked. The shower water pressure was excellent as well.

All in all we had a great weekend at this hotel and I highly recommend it to anyone that is visiting the area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank winterbaby_65
Windsor, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

This was our first time staying here. Recommended by friends. Will definitely stay again!
Staff were so pleasant. Rooms very clean and comfortable. The Kickback happy hr. very good - complimentary drinks and food. Breakfast very good too!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

My Husband and I said at Drury in troy for one night and what a great time we had. When we checked in we were greeted by Michael at the front desk and he was very friendly and helpful. We asked for a cart as we had lots of stuff to bring to our room. Michael told us what door to go in. I asked him if there was a cart there and he said he was not sure, but he would meet us over there with one and he did. The food was good and hot and fresh. The next morning for breakfast the general manger went around and asked how everyone stay was and if we want any orange juice. Even when you are walking in the hall ways and you see a employee they make sure to say hi or just smile. We feel that all the staff are out standing We enjoy coming to this Drury and we plan to stay there again in the future. I'm even going to get my girlfriends to go and have a girls weekend out.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Joanne G
Tokyo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

Beverages and meals are complementarily available every evening and Fridays and Champps are also attached. If possible, I would want some changes for breakfast like me staying there 6 nights.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business