“First Time was very enjoyable”

Drury Inn & Suites Detroit Troy
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Troy
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Our first time there I was very impressed with the Hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very nice and the meals and drinks that came at happy hour were a nice surprise after two long days of shopping around the area. The location was handy for attractions near buy and it is right off of the interstate. I'll return again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Hotel and staff very accomodating to our needs. Rooms comfortable and clean, basic breakfast was great. Best part was all employees were awesome, friendly and helpful. The general manager, Joe, loves his job and has his coworkers on board about how to run a business in a lousy economy. Outstanding job, Joe!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Very friendly staff -from the custodial help to the manager and everyone in between. All employees are dedicated to a positive guest experience. This has been the best hotel experience that I have ever had.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 8, 2013

It was the best customer service I have had while staying at a Hotel ... every hotel person we encountered during our stay smiled, greeted us, and made us feel welcome. We had one of the newly renovated rooms .... they were very nice! The drinks and appetizers from the Kick Back Buffet were a nice perk in the evenings. Overall, I would definitely stay here again if we are in town.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 5, 2013

The room was modern, quiet, and very clean, the bed was comfortable. The included breakfast had the usual fare in generous quantities. I didn't participate in the evening food and drinks - sorry I missed the opportunity for a cold beer.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I cannot say enough of the GREAT service we received at this hotel. From the minute we walked in the front door to the second we checked out. This is by far the best hotel experience I have had. The staff are very friendly, the rooms, the pool & hot tub, the kick back buffet, the snacks, free popcorn & pop, and the best breakfast buffet. Every thing was excellent. I will be sure to return to this hotel and while traveling I will look for The Drury Inn and make sure I stay at one of their wonderful hotels...

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Char328
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I have never been to a hotel where every member of the staff was so friendly and helpful. The hotel, pool, hot tub, room, breakfast, snacks at night, and staff were perfect. I would highly recommend this hotel. Thanks for the great visit

Room Tip: We got a suite for my husband, me and our 3 kids and it was perfect size!