“Outstanding hotel”

Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Troy
West Newbury, Massachusetts, United States
“Outstanding hotel”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Hotel and staff very accomodating to our needs. Rooms comfortable and clean, basic breakfast was great. Best part was all employees were awesome, friendly and helpful. The general manager, Joe, loves his job and has his coworkers on board about how to run a business in a lousy economy. Outstanding job, Joe!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
  • Czech first
Berwick Maine
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Very friendly staff -from the custodial help to the manager and everyone in between. All employees are dedicated to a positive guest experience. This has been the best hotel experience that I have ever had.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
St. Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed April 8, 2013

It was the best customer service I have had while staying at a Hotel ... every hotel person we encountered during our stay smiled, greeted us, and made us feel welcome. We had one of the newly renovated rooms .... they were very nice! The drinks and appetizers from the Kick Back Buffet were a nice perk in the evenings. Overall, I would definitely stay here again if we are in town.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Amissville, Virginia
Reviewed April 5, 2013

The room was modern, quiet, and very clean, the bed was comfortable. The included breakfast had the usual fare in generous quantities. I didn't participate in the evening food and drinks - sorry I missed the opportunity for a cold beer.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Windsor, Canada
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I cannot say enough of the GREAT service we received at this hotel. From the minute we walked in the front door to the second we checked out. This is by far the best hotel experience I have had. The staff are very friendly, the rooms, the pool & hot tub, the kick back buffet, the snacks, free popcorn & pop, and the best breakfast buffet. Every thing was excellent. I will be sure to return to this hotel and while traveling I will look for The Drury Inn and make sure I stay at one of their wonderful hotels...

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Char328
Kenton, Ohio, United States
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I have never been to a hotel where every member of the staff was so friendly and helpful. The hotel, pool, hot tub, room, breakfast, snacks at night, and staff were perfect. I would highly recommend this hotel. Thanks for the great visit

Room Tip: We got a suite for my husband, me and our 3 kids and it was perfect size!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I am a business traveler---33% per year I am on the road. My corporate office is in Troy but I travel in many states. This hotel is by far the best at making you feel important and at home. The entire staff (and they have all been here for years, that makes a statement in of itself) is alway personable, friendly and welcoming.

The renovations made to this establishment have been a nice upgrade---it is beautiful.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business