“Good value and clean”

Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in Troy
Vernon, Connecticut
“Good value and clean”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Stayed here one night. Very clean and comfortable. Located in semi-residential area right off the interstate. Well maintained. We used the WiFi to check email, and had no problem with it. Beds wee comfortable, good quiet sleep. The breakfast was fine, and started the day off well. Only issue with the location, is there are no family resturants near the motel, but plenty next exit north. Would recommend highly and stay there again. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
qualityinntroy, General Manager at Quality Inn Detroit - Troy, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Thanks for the kind review! Glad to know you had a great stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Holland, Ohio, United States
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We traveled from Toledo, OH for business in the Troy, MI area so decided to give the Quality Inn a try. Just off the freeway, we were surprised at the rates ($129 for a Jacuzzi King room), the free breakfast, and cleanliness. The only downer was that there was no indoor pool or spa, but they do have a small fitness area. It was quiet and the beds were clean, crisp and comfortable. We will stay here when in Troy.

Room Tip: Ask for a jacuzzi King suite. At the tiime, they were only a few dollars more than a regular jacuzzi...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
qualityinntroy, General Manager at Quality Inn Detroit - Troy, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Thank you for the review! We're excited to know that you're happy with the value and your room. We hope to see you the next time you're in Troy!
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Recently stayed for 3 nights. I'm in the hotel industry and selected this hotel based on ratings and great Tripadvisor reviews. The positive reviews are accurate, too. The rooms were clean, well maintained and smelled fresh. The staff I interacted with were extremely helpful and friendly!

This hotel was a Holiday Inn that re-branded to Quality Inn. It has been kept up well and easy to access from I75. I won't hesitate to book here again the next time I need a hotel in this area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Thanks for the review. Our cleaning staff is top notch and we are very proud of their attention to detail. We are happy that you were more than satisfied with your room. Hope to see you soon!
Troy, Michigan
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I had booked a reservation here at this hotel and we ran into a few problems. But the entire staff (Allison, Mary (GM), and Michelle (DOS)) were all superb and presented themselves with great positive attitudes. They assisted me in cancelling my other reservation at a different hotel and set me up with my room here. The room was in great shape as well. I am completely impressed with the way they took care of me. It also made me feel very welcomed for the thanks they had given me for my service to our country. This facility and staff are excellent, I would be more than happy to stay here in the future. Thank you again.
~Taylor

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thanks so much for the review. Allison is awesome! We will pass your compliments on to our staff. Thank you again for your service. We hope to see you again in the future!
Lansing, Michigan
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My wife and I stayed over the weekend, the hotel itself is located a little off the beaten path so you want to make sure you're looking for the road signs. We stayed in room 403 which was just down a couple of doors from the elevator, we thought that there may be an issue with noise but we didn't hear a thing. The room was clean and spacious, the only issues that I could see was that the hotel itself was a little dated.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was in town for a family event and stayed here over the weekend on Choice Rewards points. I was pleasantly surprised as the front desk clerk cheerfully greeted me as I arrived after 10:30pm on Friday evening. My room was extremely clean, well furnished and comfortable. I had access to an in room fridge and a shared microwave near the vending machines. I thought that was a very efficient idea. In the morning they served a hot breakfast - eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, cereals fruits, yogurt, danish, bagels, coffees and juices. I was impressed by the selection and cleanliness of the breakfast area, but most importantly the opportunity to eat breakfast off of "real" plates with real silverware. Even some of the fancier hotels serve breakfast on styrofoam - this was a real treat. The hotel also had a nice business center, lobby and fitness room. I would definitely stay again and would recommend this hotel to others. Even though I had booked using points, I had looked at the room prices and I believe this is a great value for the quality of the room and service provided. Also the location is great, just off of I-75 and Rochester Road, very convenient to the highway.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
qualityinntroy, General Manager at Quality Inn Detroit - Troy, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank You so much for the review, we always strive to give the best service to our guests. We here at Quality Inn are pleased to have met your expectations. If we can do anything to improve please let us know.

Quality Inn (Troy, MI)
Maidstone
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This hotel is a good place to stay on a budget. It was clean with comfortable beds. They have a bar in the lobby to have a drink and relax,free coffee on all day. A nice breakfast in the morning, eggs,bacon cereal, yogurt,fruit etc. The hotel is close to the malls and perfect for a ladies night out shopping trip. My husband and I stayed here and thought it was a great place to stay after shopping. We would certainly go back again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple