“Very good food at very low prices”

Peppy's Pizza-Subs & Bakery
Ranked #45 of 280 Restaurants in Troy
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I can't say much more than the three previous (excellent) reviews of Peppy's. I regularly get the $5 large pepperoni pizza and family who have tried it agree that it is excellent. I also get their pasties, some hot to eat immediately and some more to freeze and eat later. The grinder I tried was very good as were the eclairs and cherry pie. Nothing I've had there rated less than very good, in my opinion. I haven't yet tried the chicken but need to soon as it looks tasty.

While the food is not necessarily the absolute best I have had in each category, it is not significantly worse than the best.

Peppy's is a take out place, not an eat in place.

There are newer reviews for Peppy's Pizza-Subs & Bakery

Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

Outstanding pizza, we love the crust! All the fresh grinders are delicious! The pasties are great, we love the beef & chicken!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Delicious pizza, friendly and quick service...just can't be beat, especially for the price. Angel wings and sweets are great also. I'll take them over a chain any day.

Reviewed October 26, 2011

Peppy's pizza has the best crust. Also, it is the BEST PRICED anywhere. This is a homemade pizza at the $5 price. They also have amazing desserts - cannelloni, brownies, baklava, Napoleons and eclairs. If you need extra large pizzas, they make XL pizzas on those large cookie sheets (rectangle). VERY nice family owned place.