“Bustling restaurant ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed February 9, 2019 via mobile

This is probably the busiest biggest restaurant to which I have ever been. Massive portions. All tasty. Pleased to try something entirely new - the Italian Spumoni. Excellent service from plentiful, smartly attired servers.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

The food here is amazing. I highly recommend the ravioli, it is to die for. The value is amazing as well. My boyfriend and I go here for special occasions sometimes and we always go with the get one take one deal and it’s so much food for such a great price!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed February 3, 2019

We had dinner catered for our family with 13 adults plus a few children. Delivery was totally on time and excellent — Maggianos salad, Riggionni D, Chicken Piccata and Fettuccine Alfredo with all you could eat. Wonderful

Reviewed January 26, 2019

We had a party of 6 to celebrate a birthday. We chose not to have there "family style" option which we have had in the past. It is excellent, but we decided to "go our own way" and just order for ourselves. The price for the family style is a little steep (about $35), but includes everything, even desert. And it is fun to share different meals. The food we did have was also very good, and everyone went away very satisfied. The price is somewhat high for the regular meals, although the pasta prices are reasonable (and you even get a second meal to take home for later). Overall a very good experience.

Reviewed January 15, 2019

My wife and I wanted something special for dinner. I got the scampi and she got the lasagna. Boy was it good with plenty to take home. The Teramesu is out of this world.

Date of visit: January 2019

Been to Maggiano's Little Italy? Share your experiences!