All reviews full kitchen front desk mon wed the penthouse extended stay breakfast and dinner special thanks nice stay home away from home great customer service king bed great room clean rooms enjoyed my stay definitely stay here again business trip complimentary breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

I would definitely recommend Hawthorne Suites to anyone looking for a great place to stay in the Troy area. Feda Hanna was so helpful in assisting me with fresh towels and recommendations on where to shop and have lunch. Great customer service from her. I will return next time im in town. Thank you.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Manager2600, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Troy MI, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Hi Sara, thank you for being our guest at the Hawthorn Suites Troy. It makes us so happy to hear that Fedaa went above & beyond for you to make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable. Thank you for the positive review and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed March 15, 2018

The person who helped me at check in was professional and kind. He also helped me with a little suitcase issue .... he is a great asset to the organization...he answered all my questions about future possible reservations being informative and pleasant. Explained to me in detail the amenities in this facility. The suite was very .clean and confortable . I recommend it. The name of the person that helped me is Carlos...

Room tip: Ask questions pertinent to your needs
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Manager2600, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Troy MI, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2018

Thank you for being our guest at the Hawthorn Suites Troy! It makes us very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and that Carlos was beyond accommodating to you during your stay. We try our absolute best to make sure every guest feels at home when they check-in and during their stay. We hope to see you again next time you travel to Troy!

Reviewed March 14, 2018

We have been at the Hawthorn Suites in Troy Michigan for the last 30 days. Our experience has been exceptional. Barbara Clark and Carlos Carranza have gone out their way to make our stay enjoyable. However, all staff we've encountered have been professional and friendly. Housekeeping has been responsive and the Kitchen staff are two very friendly people. We will probably be here for the next 30 days, and we are very pleased with the staff and the facilities. We would definitely choose the Hampton Suites for future accommodations if they are run as well as this Hotel. There are some obvious upgrades and repairs needed to the property, however those issue are not a negative reflection of the personnel working here. We'd definitely come back.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Manager2600, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Troy MI, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2018

We cannot thank you enough for the wonderful review you left about the Hawthorn Suites Troy. We value you as our extended stay guest and we are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your stay. Your feedback about the staff is greatly appreciated and we will make sure Carlos and Barbara read the positive review. We are here if you need us for anything!

Reviewed March 13, 2018

the hotel is badly run down and needs a complete renovation. the taps were leaking, the carpet is dirty, but worse of all is the wooden exterior staricases that are an accident waiting to happen...we almost got swallowed up by the massive pot holes in the parking lot

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Manager2600, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Troy MI, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2018

Dear Guest,
We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are hoping to make some repairs to the driveway and parking areas this spring, along with some possible renovations in the near future. We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused you during your stay with us. We are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay and we hope to make it up to you in the future.

Reviewed March 11, 2018

I planned a quick get away for me and my friend. I got a confirmation online and got there and did not have a reservation at all it took them a hour to to book me a room. Then the room was old dirty and look like they use it for storage. I was so disappointed. I coul dnt even be romantic because it was so crowded with furniture. The picture shows there is a fire place, well they don't tell you you need logs and with the broken gate sparks can fly out and burn all the furniture that's so close. Then the old very small tv that barely got visible channels it was all bad save your money and go some where else. I called customer care and I still haven't heard back from them as of today!!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Manager2600, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Troy MI, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2018

Thank you for being a recent guest at our hotel. We are so, so sorry to hear about all of the issues you experienced. However, we don't see a new Wyndham Customer Care Case created. Can you please confirm if it was for the Troy location? We do have fireplaces in select suites and they are wood burning. We have logs for sale in the hotel lobby or guests and bring their own. We apologize for the confusion regarding this. We would love to hear from you at the property level so we can look into this further. Please email the General Manager at gm@troyhawthorn.com to discuss your experience further.