All reviews front desk sliding door restaurants within walking distance would stay here again key card great hotel oatmeal room was clean complimentary breakfast hot tub very nice stay staff was friendly pool area business center hotel room business trip somerset mall
Selected filters
Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

I spent two months during my business trip in this comfortable hotel. The rooms were clean, tidy, large and all the stuff was kind and friendly. If I came back, I would spend my nights again here. Very good memories.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Patty C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Detroit / Troy, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2017

Hello Aledipezza

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review for our property. We take pride in our clean and tidy rooms and love when we hear our Staff was kind and accommodating to all of our guests. We hope that you return back to us in the near future!

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Definitely would stay here again. Just became one of my favorite hotels. Room was nice and comfortable. Breakfast was great! I had a pretty good experience overall. Next time I'll enjoy the pool more.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Hello shamarin2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review for our property. We are so happy we have become your favorite place to stay in the Troy Area! Our rooms sure are comfortable with our soft duvets and fluffy pillows! Our breakfast is also a great value as well! We hope to see you again soon - and using the pool!

Reviewed March 7, 2017

Service at desk was horrible. More interested kn phone than customers. Housekeeping pulled cover over wadded up sheets and called it clean. Had to request that they clean the room on the third day as they never showed an we came back to a dirty room at the end of the day. Not even an apology. Really bad stay so many issues that I wont even go into. Stay somewhere else

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Hello christinatM210HB,

I want to start off by apologizing for the issues that you had at our property. This is not a normal occurrence for us and I am surprised to hear about the events you experienced. Our housekeeping takes a lot of pride in our rooms and I am saddened that you did not have a great experience from this department.

Additionally - I have spoken to our staff about their cellphones and gadgets - as this is not acceptable - we run a great property here and want their attention to be on our customers and not on their personal phones. We hope that you do indeed give us another chance here at the property - and if you would like to reach our directly to me or any other member of our management team I am sure that we would be able to provide you with a great next stay.

Reviewed March 6, 2017

Nice 3 day / 2 night stay. The hotel is convenient to the Palace, a good value, and very nice extras. Excellent and friendly staff. Great restaurants a short walk away and two more being built. I plan to stay here next year during the same event.

• Trip type: Traveled solo

Hello O9635IZlarryl

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review for our property. We are thrilled that you found our amenities to be above your expectations. Our staff are always happy to serve you and your family! We hope that you do stay with us again next year! We look forward to is!

Reviewed March 5, 2017

We stayed at this hotel as a family because my daughter had a piano recital less than 1 mile away. It was convenient for that and a nice restaurant - Maggionos. All went well except the pool area was a. It of a mess.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Hello luddgang,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review for our property. We are thrilled that you found our hotel to be convenient for you and your families needs! We hope your daughter did well at her piano recital as well! We know that over the weekends our pool is a very popular place for families - and we do try to keep on top of the activity as much as possible! We hope to see you again very soon.