“Very busy experience owner was very nice”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Order Online
Ranked #5 of 340 Restaurants in Troy
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

I wish I could remember the owners name place was packed waitstaff a little slow but owner came over and apologized wifes drink was not enjoyable to her so he bought it and replacement drink food was very good I would eat here again for sure

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

Recently we celebrated our daughter in laws birthday by dinning at the Bonefish Grill. The restaurant was attractive and the service was excellent. I ordered the corn crab soup and for my main course I had grilled lake trout. The soup was warm not hot. It tasted ok but I have had better many times. I give them a C at best for the soup. The trout was alright, but again I have had better. The appetizers especially the Bang bang shrimp was outstanding. I thought the prices were a little steep especially the mixed drinks. It was a decent place but I would not rush back!

Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

Bonefish has done great lunch specials and happy hour offerings. Service is good, food is well prepared, and the best part is with all the new places jumping up in the area you can get in even at the busiest times without a wait.

Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

This was our first time to the Bonefish Grill. The food was excellent and so was the service. Prices are a little on the expensive side.

Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

Had a tasty meal here that was a combo of a petit filet and a crab cake. Both were great but I forgot to takes picks. I guess I’ll have to go back?

Date of visit: April 2019

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!