“We will return ”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

We have a lot of people in our group who have special requests when it comes to sushi. Wait staff accommodated their needs without batting an eye. Good tuna. Fresh avocado. Fun rolls. Good value. We will be back.

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

I'm a picky sushi eater and don't just eat at any sushi joint since I'm concerned about freshness and other items. I tried this spot today and found it not to be bad at all. Nice lunch meals, sushi was pretty fresh, and service was quick. In and out in 40 mins.

I would do it again.

Reviewed October 27, 2016 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by this sushi restaurant in a strip mall. Usually Strip mall sushi restaurants aren't very good, but this place was excellent. Everything I had was fresh and tasty. I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed February 25, 2016

The food was super....the staff was friendly...I got take out and it was more than I expected. I love any sushi with eel and I was not disappointed.

Reviewed November 16, 2015

Café Sushi has steadily declined over the years. Gone are the little Japanese waitresses in favor of more "local" talent who know very little about sushi -- although they are very nice. The chefs are solid. The knife work is good. The freshness of the fish varies. Order the chef's choice and let them give you something to be proud of.

Been to Cafe Sushi? Share your experiences!