“OK place for the money”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 276 Restaurants in Troy
Cuisines: Caribbean, American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rochester Hills, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OK place for the money”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

the service was good but the food was OK. I got nothing else to say but I am not planing to go back again.

Visited September 2013

• Korean first
Auburn Hills, Michigan
“Come to Jamaica”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

You want to go to Jamaica without taking flight or a ship. Bahama Breeze is the place. The food is wonderful. The atmosphere make you feel like you are at an island restaurant. Sit in the patio area and get up close to the Calypso music. Relax in the booth inside and enjoy your meal as the music plays. The wait staff was very friendly and made sure my party found where we were sitting.

Get there before 6 pm and enjoy the discounted drinks and appetizers.

That a date or just hang out for a Ladies Night Out. Weeknights or weekends, you will enjoy your time.

• Visited October 2013
Troy, Michigan
“Food was okay, but timing was poor”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

This was our third visit here. We were seated promptly and drink orders were taken quickly. Drinks, salads, and soups arrived in a timely fashion but we weren't given enough time to enjoy them before our entrees arrived. This was annoying. Husband really liked the jerk chicken pasta, my ribs were average.

• Visited September 2013
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Excellent .... Mmmmmm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

I was do hungry and wanted a lace that was close so I went to Bahama Breeze . Ordered the "Jerk Chicken Pasta" . I had the 1/2 order and it was a lot for me ... Mmmmm was that good , must try !!!!! I ordered food than went to restroom . When I came back she sat my drink and food down right away !!! Great waitress ... This place is a must try .... Happy & full !!!!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Wenswheels
Oshawa, Canada
“A Caribbean Oasis in the city!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Every time we visit Troy, Michigan we make a point to spend a Saturday or Sunday evening at this restaurant. They have a great outside eating area, live entertainment (island style of course) and the best ribs ever! Our next favourite thing on the menu is the salmon tostada and the coconut shrimp. The serving staff are all knowledgeable and great fun. P.S. you can get up and dance if you have the desire!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank SandraWraggCook

Been to Bahama Breeze? Share your experiences!