“Chili!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Franklin, Michigan
“Chili!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

Shields may be known for great pizza but I think their chili is outstanding!!! Pair it with a side salad and you have a perfect little lunch.

• Visited January 2014

Bloomfield, Michigan, United States
“I got robbed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

This was my first and only time I will ever order from Shields. This was a take out order so I had already driven off when we looked into the box. I ordered a large with 3 toppings. There was too much crust and then the sauce and scanty pieces of cheese dried out. And so the only taste was in the center. I lost $20.00. This single pizza ate my entire $20.00. Nope, first time and I'm done. I don't need to get robbed again. BEWARE! I can go to another chain and bring home 4 boxes for the same price loaded with more cheese.

Visited October 2013
Troy, MIchigan
“Pizza is excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

Great family restaurant. Great pizza! Nice facility good service. Perfect for the locals or hotel visitors for a take out. Download coupons and get for 22.99 a large pizza 6 breadsticks and a very very large salad so your choice. I recommend the antipasto. Lot so veggies lots of meat and cheese! Very clean. Good banquet room too!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank CathyTroyMichigan
Troy, Michigan
“Shield's Pizza, Troy, Michigan”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

The pizza is fine--a bit more tomato-y than most--but what's worth noting is their other food, which is also consistently good. I often have a turkey reuben or tuna melt or burger, with onion rings or Greek salad, and it's always good. I'd rate it "excellent," but the service is only OK, and the atmosphere is a little dark. But it's still a pleasant place.

Visited July 2013
Holland, Ohio, United States
“Good pizza, big dining room, family friendly”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

While out of town, we stopped at Shield's for a family pizza night. We didn't arrive until about 9:15pm, so the dining room was really thinned out, which was nice. Our server was very friendly and interacted with our younger kids, but was "missing in action" a little more than we'd prefer. The pizza was good, but to us just basically average. I hate to say that, because it makes it sound as though we didn't like it. It is really unfair to try and "rate" pizza because there are so many different tastes. It just wasn't the best we've had. The dining room was spacious, though, and definitely an environment you can take kids. They had a decent size bar area and had some type of triva game going on. There was a flat screen in the corner of the dining room for sports as well.

• Visited April 2013