“ALWAYS GOOD PIZZA along with a wonderful full menu”
Review of Shield's Pizza

Shield's Pizza
Ranked #48 of 282 Restaurants in Troy
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Question - How can you go wrong with a famous Shields pizza?
Answer - You can't!
Full menu also, something for everyone- go with the family, or take that special someone....

Reviewed January 16, 2012

We selected Shields Restaurant on Maple at Crooks Rd. based on the recommendation of a local friend. We had a group of 10 and we arrived at 6PM on a Saturday without a reservation. They set up a table for us and we were seated within 15-20 minutes. The menu has many delightful Italian dishes and an unlimited variety of pizza. Everything was excellent and we had a server who was charming and fun.

1  Thank NeilfromDayton
Reviewed October 6, 2011

Shield's is famous in the Detroit area for their thick crust square pizzas. Since being diagnosed with Celiac Disease, I am not permitted to eat pizza with wheat four crusts. Thank goodness for Shield's adding a gluten-free pizza to their menu. Now I can go out and enjoy sports on TV and pizza with it. Need to convince them to add a gluten-free beer like Red Bridge to their bar. Always friendly wait staff, and very complete menu including salads and other entrees makes Shield's a welcome destination.

Reviewed September 24, 2011

I've been here many times over the years and the food is always yummy. I really like the Shield's submarine and the ribs. The pizza is great too and the house dressing on the salad is my favorite. They also have a back room which is good for big groups.

1  Thank msu_mom
Reviewed October 26, 2009

My wife and I stopped in at Shields in Troy for dinner one night while on a weekend shopping trip to the Metropolitan Detroit area.

Shiels has great pizza, at a very reasonable price. I'd recommend it to anyone.