“fantastic pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Alibi

Alibi
Ranked #14 of 276 Restaurants in Troy
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
cincinnati ,oh
“fantastic pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

This is the third time we have eaten here, and each time was great. My daughter lives nearby, so this will be a regular for us.

The pizza is about the best I have ever eaten, and since I'm 63, that's a lot of pizza!

The waitress we had this time was excellent, very friendly and on the ball. She would have made it a great experience, even if the food was just okay

• Visited October 2012

South Lyon, Michigan
“The best pizza ever”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

I grew up in Troy and have been eating at the Alibi for as long as I can remember. Even after the restaurant was moved to the new building and the old structure torn down, the quality of the pizza has always been amazing. If you want a real treat, Alibi is worth the trip, and worth the wait. There is no call-ahead seating, and the staff will only seat you once your whole party is present. Don't miss this pizza - I'm serious!

• Visited September 2012
Waterford, Michigan
“Best Pizza In Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

I have been eating at the Alibi for years. The Pizza and antipasta salad is the best around. I won't buy pizza from any of the local chains. Fish and chips are excellent.

• Visited August 2012
Detroit
“Real Mushrooms = Fifth Star”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

I have been eating at the Alibi for about 30 years. Back in the days when it was a little dive bar just in front of their current building. Somehow, they managed to move the "patina" of their old ovens with them. This is something that often fails a restaurant moving/expanding/etc. Think West Bloomfield Red Coat burgers...
I go to the Alibi to eat pie, so I won't wax poetic about their other fine menu items. I have had many of them - they are all serviceable meals, but not worth seeking out. Alibi pies have a great crust, a really well balanced tomato sauce, and probably more (real) cheese than their accountants would approve. The ONLY failing of all the toppings I have tasted is those damned canned mushrooms. Yuck. I love mushrooms on a pizza. I won't get the mushrooms at the Alibi.

• Visited February 2012
washington, MI
“Over rated”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

I wanted extra house dressing for my salad and was charged a $1 for the additional small plastic cup of house dressing. We have never experienced an extra charge for salad dressing eating at other restaurants. What is up with the nickel and dimming? Why the charge for bread when you order a Greek salad? In my business, I would not be able to treat my customers this way. Also, we had an inattentive waitress. Went to a popular competitor, pizza is their speciality, and was treated like a king. No extra charges and they took a coupon. Matter of fact I forgot my DSO/Greenfield Village coupon and the waiter, at the competitor restaurant, still honored the coupon. I think we will stick with the competitor.

• Visited July 2012

Been to Alibi? Share your experiences!