“Impeccable service, excellent food ALWAYS”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 284 Restaurants in Troy
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Crooks and I75
Reviewed March 11, 2013

This is the best Ruths Chris I've ever been to and I've been to 6 different locations. Keep up the great work! Excellent service and excellent food, always. The last time I went I was told reservations were 3 hours and I could wait in line which would be 90 minutes. Went in and was seated immediately. BRAVO.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Whenever we want good drinks and excellent steak, we always go to Ruth's Chris. The location in Troy has never let use down for great service and steak that melts in your mouth. Quiet atmosphere perfect for a romantic dinner or just a quiet night out. We have also used their services to have a larger gathering at the restaurant and they did not let us down. Excellent! Keep up the good work. Can't wait to come back.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Very pricey, no doubt about that. The service is great!, our waitress was very attentive. They give you these huge wine glasses but hardly any wine! The decor was not exactly attractive, kind of too modern.
This is definitely a place for business dinners, or very special occasions, because who could afford this?
Won't be back at these prices but I will say the food was great!

2  Thank travelchick2
Reviewed January 20, 2013

First experience at a Ruth's Chris was very pleasant. The cut of my ribeye wasn't the best I've ever had, however it was cooked perfectly. The service was great though. The hostess was very friendly, our server was very nice, and our water glasses were never less than half full. One thing that I was a little surprised at was the decor. It looks like a convention room of a hotel. Pretty boring inside. Overall it was a good experience and I would go back.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Again, this is a chain restaurant. Food is good, all ala cart, but a bit expensive. Service is good, nice atmosphere

Been to Ruth's Chris Steak House? Share your experiences!