“Dangerous to weight”

Cuisines: American
Washington
“Dangerous to weight”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

This is the best Cookies N'Cream ice cream I have ever tasted. The counter gal was too convincing, and we bought a quart of that and another of butter pecan. While the latter was very good, it was a bit different than my taste preferences for that specific type.
The quality was high on both - creamy and delicious. I eat too much ice cream, so finding an even better dairy, is dangerous to my waistline.
Nevertheless I tried to return, but another Oberweis store had a power outage, so was closed. Then I went by this one again, but before they opened. Sadly... I had to fly home, so could not try again.

• Visited July 2014

Rochester Hills, Michigan
“I LOVE THE MILK...ice cream is good too!”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

WE go get a Glass bottle of their milk every now and then. We also go get hand dipped ice-cream, shakes and malts often. Tables to play chess and checkers are a delight. Always clean, but on the pricey side for shakes and malts. Just get hand scooped ice cream and ENJOY!

Visited January 2014
Troy, Michigan
“Really yummy ice cream”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

They have lots of good ice cream flavors. Friendly service. Other dairy items available to take home. Yum!

Visited August 2012
“best ice cream in troy, by far.”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Oberweis is my favorite ice cream store by far. I come here w my friends frequently, and my favorite flavor is definitely the AMAZING mango pomegranate sorbet! mmmm. it's absolutely to die for. the butter pecan is deliciously creamy and the coffee is rich and decadent. The banana split is also fantastic, and so are the shakes. God, its so hard to choose(: I also love the concept of playing board games and buying bacon and cheesecakes while eating, haha. anyways, yum.

Visited June 2013
“Good concept”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I like the fact that we can play board games and hang out in a relaxed environment without feeling the need to rush out as soon as our dessert is over. The staff is friendly, but I am not a fan of the smell of the place. There's something about it that makes me uncomfortable. Also, the ice cream is average. I usually come for the ambience when we come with family, but I don't really care much for the ice cream.

• Visited October 2012

Been to Oberweis Dairy? Share your experiences!