“Really yummy ice cream”

Oberweis Dairy
Ranked #197 of 280 Restaurants in Troy
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 26, 2013

They have lots of good ice cream flavors. Friendly service. Other dairy items available to take home. Yum!

There are newer reviews for Oberweis Dairy

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Oberweis is my favorite ice cream store by far. I come here w my friends frequently, and my favorite flavor is definitely the AMAZING mango pomegranate sorbet! mmmm. it's absolutely to die for. the butter pecan is deliciously creamy and the coffee is rich and decadent. The banana split is also fantastic, and so are the shakes. God, its so hard to choose(: I also love the concept of playing board games and buying bacon and cheesecakes while eating, haha. anyways, yum.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I like the fact that we can play board games and hang out in a relaxed environment without feeling the need to rush out as soon as our dessert is over. The staff is friendly, but I am not a fan of the smell of the place. There's something about it that makes me uncomfortable. Also, the ice cream is average. I usually come for the ambience when we come with family, but I don't really care much for the ice cream.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I have been here a number of times and have always left very happy and satisified. If you like ice cream this is the place to go!

Been to Oberweis Dairy? Share your experiences!