“Great food, little too much seasoning ”
Review of 2-Boolie

2-Boolie
Ranked #72 of 340 Restaurants in Troy
Description: Also has a location in Farmington Hills MI
Description: Also has a location in Farmington Hills MI
Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

There is a lot of great food here but there is also a lot of seasoning on the chicken. If you like the tastes of different seasonings and flavors this is the place to go

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed February 19, 2017

I had a great falafel sandwich which was helpful as an vegetarian. I also had a salad and asked for a their great hummus. In short, I ordered a lot of food. It was quite tasty and so much so I am thinking of eating another one today.
The restaurant is hip and the lady I ordered from sounded like she was a NY waitress. I did not eat in, but took the food back to my hotel. Great food 2-Booli, you deserve your high ratings.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed October 27, 2016 via mobile

Service was great and the pita bread and spread was off the chart! Food was great and service was on point. The place is very upbeat and modern. Don't let it fool you because it's in a plaza. The Greek said was really good too. Wish I would have taken pictures but it looked so good I just got down to business and forgot priced is very moderate for 3 people 33 bucks. Don't miss this one!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed December 20, 2015 via mobile

Excellent food and service. I was here for lunch with coworkers and they would all agree. As simple as that.

Date of visit: January 2015
Reviewed January 23, 2015

I felt adventurous and asked for the server to suggest something, She suggested the Chicken spicy Gallaba. It was a winner, very tasty and a decent sized portion.

Date of visit: January 2015

Been to 2-Boolie? Share your experiences!