“Stylish”

Ranked #73 of 340 Restaurants in Troy
Description: Also has a location in Farmington Hills MI
Description: Also has a location in Farmington Hills MI
Reviewed November 20, 2014 via mobile

A very nice spot with a classy vibe. Service was friendly and quick with a very extensive menu. In fact the tablet used for the menu was a first for me! The portions were substantial and our group overall seemed pleased.

Chicken shwarna combo for was enough for two. Chicken was somewhat dry however the meal was good overall. The flaming goat cheese was quite unique! Very tasty.

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Very impressed with the food. It was all fresh and very tasty. The entire group loved the food and so did the family at home that got the leftovers! The service was 100% fantastic. They have bottle specials. Just ask. I can't wait to visit Troy again to have dinner here.

Roomy enough for an event. Large enough to not have to wait in line here. Clean looking restaurant. No outdoor seating. In the same plaza as Nordstrom Rack on Big Beaver and Rochester Road, by 75.

2  Thank TryNewPlacesBeach
Reviewed July 2, 2014

My family & I have been coming to 2 boolie's quite frequently. We love the food and atmosphere! Excellent service and great happy hour specials!!

Date of visit: June 2014
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I did not really enjoy my food at 2Booli. I found it bland. In comparison to other establishments nearby, 2Booli doesn't measure up, in my opinion. Stick to the less flashy Mediterranean/Lebanese places nearby. I would argue La Marsa and Grape Leaves are superior.

Date of visit: September 2013
Reviewed August 25, 2013

If you like something different to eat, lebanese and general mediteranean food should do it. Very tasty, well prepared, great atmosphere. A little pricy for dinners.

Date of visit: June 2013

Been to 2-Boolie? Share your experiences!