“Management”

Dining options: Reservations
Troy, Michigan
“Management”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

My wife and family went to Camp Ticonderoga several weeks back and the experience was great. However, my wife forgot her scarf there and they gladly held it for us. I came in on a Monday, early afternoon to pick up the scarf. I spoke to the bar tender who was very kind and willing to help. She went and got the manager (Whitney) who was anything but kind. Referring to her as rude would be an understatement.
She asked for the name that the scarf was being held under and I gave her my last name. She was annoyed. She asked the same question 4 times over and over until I then figured that it may have been held under my wife's first name. Gave her that name and she says "that's all you had to say!" with a snarl. How the hell was I supposed to know? Read her mind?! She's arrogant and again rude doesn't even begin to describe this young child's unacceptable behavior. I surely hope that this is not common practice for the mangers there.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Jamessmiggin

Bluffton, South Carolina
“Still a great place after 12 years!!!!”
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

We use to eat here regularly when we lived in Troy, MI 12 years ago. We had 8 of us tonight eating Walleye, prime rib and good old ribs. The place was packed, no surprise!!! The food was super and our waitress,Shannon was on top of everything from the moment we sat down. Drinks were served promptly and wine glasses were full, not 1/4, with good wine. Food portions also substantial and quality of food was the same quality as it was 12 years prior when we lived here.

2 Thank Jim M
Troy, MIchigan
“Lots of fun on a Friday night with friends”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

On a cold winter night out to dinner this restaurant had a beach party! Wait staff in bathing suits! How fun games and prizes and a band. It was packed! Food and service great! Great value. So fun!

• Visited February 2014
Troy, Michigan
“Love the food and outdoor seating plus cookies for the treat!”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Every time we go to play golf at Sylvan Glen my husband I love to eat there! My favorite menu there is quesadilla and hamburger for His. Price is decent and service is great! I would recommend for casual lunch and dinner anytime!

• Visited September 2013
Troy, Michigan, USA
“Food and Banquet Service were awesome”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We dine here periodically and enjoy the lunch/dinner menu, but just had a recent occasion to use Camp Ti for a banquet for 50 people. The staff was wonderful and food was delicious - wish it was on their regular menu: pecan chicken w/ amaretto sauce, mostaccioli with fresh sauce, caesar salad, green beans. All of our guests took home the leftovers.

Visited October 2013

Been to Camp Ticonderoga? Share your experiences!