“A must visit if you're in Troy.”

Granite City Food & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Granite City Food & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 280 Restaurants in Troy
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Grand Openiing was this past Tuesday. Very nice place and up-scale from most breweries in the area.
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I was on a business trip and was told to try this place for the beer alone.

However, it turns out the food is great too - great selection, and superbly cooked and presented.

The portions were ample and they offer to box it for you if you don't finish.

They have a great selection of beers brewed onsite and I suggest you try them all.

Fantastic service, great place and a fantastic atmosphere.

Next time I am in Troy I will certainly be back here.

1  Thank Smith742
There are newer reviews for Granite City Food & Brewery

Reviewed January 17, 2014

I had last night I think the best burger of my life! It was truly delicious! The meat was exactly as I expected it to be. I did not know I had to fly so far for this experience, but I'm glad I did it!
The staff was nice and always ready to answer questions!

the choice of beer is nice and it's really refreshing to discover the different beers which are brewed especially for this restaurants.

I would definitely recommend it!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

My wife and I had lunch during the holiday break and as usual we had a great experience at Granite City. Great food! Great service!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

The service is great, and food is awesome. They were super busy when we arrived but it was well worth the wait. Very upscaled restaurant but i don't think its too pricey for the food portions you get! i will definitely be back!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

this is a nice restaurant/bar to go to unwind. great beers on tap and a very nice happy hour menu. the flat bread pizza is delicious. ive also eaten in the restaurant and the food selection is very good