“Worst costumer service ever”

Loccino Italian Grille & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Loccino Italian Grille & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 276 Restaurants in Troy
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
“Worst costumer service ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

Went In today for mothers days made a reservation they tried sticking us in the bar because we had a baby and needed an a high chair it was dark and floor was sticky, asked to sit in the dinning room bc we couldn't see because no lights were on, after seated waitress never told us we could go eat we sat there for 20 minute she didnt explain anything, she than poor water into my coffee and said opps and went an got the coffee filled the rest up, instead of getting me a new coffee! Gratuity was added to the bill and all she did get coffee and water the four of us were very unhappy and asked to speak to a manager ( Amanda) who ended up being the one who stuck us in the corner, worst customer service ever will never return, for a 24.99 buffet the food wasn't worth it at all! Would not recommend this place to anyone!

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Poolboy04

Warren, Michigan
“Mother's Day Dinner on Saturday”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

My boyfriend and I took our Mom's and his Grandma as well as my daughter to this resturant for a early Mother's Day meal. I ordered chicken parmesan and the chicken was soaked in pasta sauce; a little too much for my liking. The clam chower was wonderful, the best chowder I ever had.

My boyfriend whitefish, which was just way too fishy tasting.

My Mom had ribs and really enjoyed them.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Kelly B
Jonesborough, Tennessee
“Italian at its best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

You can't go wrong with Italian (usually). Loccino was no exception. It was hard to decide what to order there were so many good looking choices. I went with the grilled Roman chicken with roasted veggies and rice. It came with a nice, crunchy little salad and a nice light house dressing. Hubby ordered Chicken Parmigiana which came with an order of pasta. He upgraded to a Caesar salad. My cousin and her husband ordered fish dishes. There was a generous basket of bread set on our table and dipping sauce with a hint of balsamic vinegar which was different but good. Everyone enthusiastically enjoyed their dishes. The restaurant was attractive, not too crowded and the wait staff was attentive. The four of us were all very satisfied.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Eowyn1110
Fraser, Michigan
“Would not recommend!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

Building was very nice, But the food we ordered ( The Italian Platter) Chicken was hard an tastes like it was frozen, Alfredo was tasteless and the lasagna and chicken both tasted like Chef Boy R Dee. Not even happy I wasted 20 bucks to get this deal!!!

• Visited April 2013
Auburn Hills, Michigan
“Good Italian Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

I like main entrees and the daily martini specials are great. Not crazy about the bread. The service is excellent. The booths are cozy but when it's busy the noise level is high. Acoustics could be better. But we are regulars here and visit every other month.

Visited December 2012