“Great Food & Atmosphere - very Reasonable”

Loccino Italian Grille & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Loccino Italian Grille & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 278 Restaurants in Troy
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Macomb, Michigan
“Great Food & Atmosphere - very Reasonable”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I have been to Loccino's 4 times since my office moved to Troy. I have always been greeted warmly and served promptly. For $11- $15, I get an excellent lunch. Their Minnestrone Soup is exquisite. I have had their Ravioli, Chicken Alfedo and other dishes - all of them I really enjoyed. It is a nice quite place where you can talk, get treated like their most important customer and enjoy everything you eat. I will be back to try something else on the menu.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank David C

“An enjoyable experience at an out of the way location.”
Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

My dining companion recommended the warm salmon salad which he had the day before. I got it and was glad I did. Nice presentation and a good portion. Pleasant atmosphere allows for a business discussion or an intimate sojourn

Boyne Falls, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Definitely a chef in this house”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I usually loathe eating out due to disappointment of lack of thoughtful and use of fresh seasonings. Not so here.
In my case the waitress was inexperienced but very polite,respectful, and obviously well managed.
Warning to those of moderate income - this could be a "casual" dining, but for those with considerable being. For the rest of us - this is a special treat.
Food fans - you know - you usually get what you pay for!!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Larry W
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Very good Italian”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

This is a very nice Italian restaurant with a varied menu. There were 4 of us, each ordering a different dish. The helpings were very generous and the food very good......each of us was quite satisfied with our meal. AND......their bread is served hot and is wonderful.........I would love to have the recipe.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank gold-vintner
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Perfect Business Lunch!”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I met with two colleagues for a business lunch recently at Loccino's and was surprised when the server mentioned it was Restaurant Week in Troy so they had a multi-course lunch special for $15. Couldn't believe it - was a bit afraid to try it since it sounded like way too much food for lunch. Was surprised with the perfect portion sizes for all courses. Wonderful seasoned bread with olive oil, followed by fried artichokes. The salad was fresh, the house dressing perfectly spiced, the main course followed with a beautiful presentation and fabulous flavor! Topped off with vanilla ice cream this was a great stop in the midst of a very busy day. Looking forward to a return trip for dinner!

• Visited August 2012