All reviews strip mall full size fridge small kitchen home away from home complimentary breakfast is great place to stay convenient location fresh fruit oatmeal living room clean hotel we've stayed royal oak staff was friendly front desk staff excellent stay fitness center
Selected filters
Reviewed June 13, 2017

Very clean and professional. It is a completely non-smoking facility which is excellent. Fitness center is a plus. The location is a bit odd, but don't let that discourage you. For the value, it's an excellent hotel with high quality service.

Reviewed June 11, 2017

We've stayed here before to visit family in the area, and it still is a great value for longer stays. We stayed for 6 nights and our 2-queen suite had ample room for the four of us. Breakfast was my favorite time of the day. They really offer a wide selection of hot food for breakfast. I feasted on scrambled eggs, sausage or bacon, and oatmeal every morning. They also offered numerous other items such as hash browns or french toast sticks, fresh fruit, and hard boiled eggs. I enjoyed eating breakfast and watching the news on their tv in the dining area. The front desk and dining area staff were all very friendly. We reported an issue with a slow-draining sink in our room to the front desk, and they promptly had it fixed at a time convenient to us. We later received a follow-up call to confirm that they had fixed it and to apologize for the issue. There is a Walmart conveniently located within walking distance for groceries. The main negative is that there is no hot tub, although there is a nice pool.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2017

We had a nice one night stay here. It started at check-in with a very friendly and helpful staff. I really felt welcomed and that they wanted my stay to be a good one. They even called about an hour after check in to make sure everything was fine. The room was a nice size for the 2 of us. It is a little dated – especially the wallpaper - but the furniture and carpeting looked newer. The open sink area to the bedroom is a little minus. If one is still in bed, the light can be distracting. The room was clean, bed comfy, thick towels, and a nice breakfast – overall a good stay.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 9, 2017

I stay here frequently for business in Troy MI. The hotel is always very clean and quite. The staff are helpful and courteous. I've stayed in many hotels in the Troy area and this is by far my favorite.

Reviewed June 6, 2017

It was very clean. Beautiful lobby. Nice quality items in room. Very friendly staff. It had a nice fitness center. There was stores nearby. I didnt see a lot of restaurants but I got in late and didn't really look around.