“Even better than usual”

Homewood Suites Detroit Troy
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Troy
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I am a Hilton Diamond member and stay at different Hilton brand hotels on a weekly basis. This stay was with my family and it was great, even better than I am used to with Hilton. If we are back in the Detroit area we will stay here again. Bed was really soft and comfy and the sofa bed my two boys slept on was surprising comfortable for a sofa bed. This a great place and has a great staff.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

My husband and I have stayed at this property four times, the most recent being this past weekend and we had another great stay! The rooms are clean, spacious and every staff member is nothing but super nice and helpful. Love the free breakfast offered in the morning - I always wake up excited to make my own fresh waffles! Other great free perks that this property offers are are wifi, parking as well as coffee/tea and evening cookies in the lobby area. Whether we travel across the border for shopping, sporting events or concerts we always book this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Great hotel to stay at for a girls shopping weekend. Comfortable, clean, close to shopping (both mall and outlets), breakfast included, kitchenette for us to share a bite, adjoining rooms for a large group. Two years here and we'll be back again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Don't hesitate to stay at this hotel. It is extremely elegant. The lobby is so beautiful and the rooms are huge and comfortable. The beds are so comfortable with high end linens. The complimentary breakfast is better than any other hotel we ever stayed it. It is absolutely perfect!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 15, 2013

My left foot was seriously hurt due to sharp wooden material on the floor. After hurt, immediately I reported to the reception and the staff helped me to do first aid. That was Ok for me. But after I checked out and returned to Korea, the food got worse and I went to the hospital for curing it and spent some money to buy some medicine. Until now nobody in your hotel have been interested in my damage so far, no email about it. your action was just a couple of small bands and oinment. Additionally the hotel staff made me sign on some insurance paper. What am I supposed to do? That occurred due to your careless inspection in the hotel room. Was it my problem based on no luck?

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HomewoodSuitesTroy, Manager at Homewood Suites Detroit Troy, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. Please accept our sincere apology for your experience. We want you to know that the comments we receive from our guests are taken very seriously. We will be contacting you personally and look forward to assisting you in any way we can.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Very comfortable and the front desk employee was awesome..Main lobby is beautiful ...only stayed one night so I did't get to use other facilities....but would highly recommend this hotel it was beautiful and clean.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

This Homewood Suites was selected for our group booking over a school reunion weekend. Perfect location. Comfortable, clean and quiet accomodations. Pleasant service. Even the breakfast was tasty. Great value. Don't stay anywhere else in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends