“My favorite mediterranean”

La Marsa
Ranked #24 of 282 Restaurants in Troy
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed October 15, 2012

The food here is always great! Many different choices, always fresh, and excellently prepared. The pita bread is homemade. My husband and I usually split a meal, as the servings are quite large. The staff is friendly and concerned. No liquor license. The carry-out right next door carries the same food, and is quite convenient.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

I have dined at La Marsa's Farmington Hills restaurant and the food is excellent, great service and clean. Decided to get lunch in Troy today and the empty table next to me had roaches running around. I notified the manager, who appologized and explained that the work next door was causing them to come in. He offered me a new table, but I had lost my appetite and where there is one cockroach there is many, a new table would not resolve.

3  Thank nancyg000
Reviewed March 17, 2012

I went with my family and enjoyed the succulent char grilled quail. We also enjoyed lamb with hummus, huge and delicious salads, spicy char grilled shrimp and endless bread. This place is quaint with white linen tablecloths and great atmosphere. We shall return.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

I love everything at this restaurant...recently ordered the quail and got addicted- now this has become a new favorite of mine, along with everything else....HATS OFF TO LA MARSA FOR CONSISTENTLY GREAT FOOD AND GREAT SERVICE WITH A SMILE!

Reviewed February 26, 2012

The complimentary bread offered was cold.. Yes .. Not even warm .. Cold.. Disappointing :( the portion of the meal is good.. The fatoush could have been better.. The comPany of friends made for the very average meal...