“Best Lebanese food in the U.S.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Lebanese Grill
Ranked #20 of 274 Restaurants in Troy
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Saint Cloud, Florida
“Best Lebanese food in the U.S.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

I love Lebanese Grill!!!! I have been going here for over 10 years. It has changed names or maybe owners a couple of times but the food never disappoints. I first became a customer when I lived in the metro Detroit area. I have lived in Florida for 12 years now and the Lebanese Grill is one of my favorite places that I miss the most. I travel to Michigan 2-3 times a year and it is one of the 1st places I stop at when I am in town. I try to get in a couple of visits before I leave town. Nothing about this place disappoints. The portions are huge and the prices are fantastic. The service is always fast and friendly. We have nothing like this in Florida. The Middle Eastern food here stinks. My entire family lives in Michigan and they agree that it is the best Middle Eastern food around. I am a vegetarian so I stick to the salads and raw juices but the rest of my family are meat eaters so they have tried a wide variety of the meat dishes. Middle Eastern food is my favorite so believe me when I tell you I have tried Middle Eastern food all around the U.S. Nothing even comes close to Lebanese Grill. Now if only I could get them to open a location in the Kissimmee, Florida area...

• Visited July 2012

Oakland County, Michigan
“Good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2011

We've ordered carry out here a few times and they are yet to get our order correct. The food is good, but be sure to check your order before leaving... otherwise, you'll most likely find yourself driving back up to get the correct one or eating something you didn't order.

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
LA-Geocacher
“A Nice Surpise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2011

Being from California, I have learned that Michigan portions are HUGE and that prices tend to be reasonable. The surprise here is the variety, the great taste and the offerings for vegetarians. The service was great and the Lebanese beer showed how mediocre American mass beer is, I had the borgul and my wife had hommus vegetarian ghallaba

Visited October 2011