All reviewsroom was cleanrooms are very basicfriendliness and helpfulnessdecided to give it a trydecent staythe general managerlast summerfree wifistay there againbusiness tripflat screendeskdetroitinnsrateslaptop
Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

Matt is the greatest! He got me a very clean room that satisfied my needs for a couple days. Anything I needed I got thanks to him and his staff! Very recommend for anyone who needs a place to stay. Thank you again:)

Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
Matthew K, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Troy, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all feedback we receive.. We look forward to taking care of you next time you visit!

Reviewed June 12, 2018

The hotel is clean and provides Amazing hospitality.The hotel Manager Matthew is very helpful and will make you feel right at home.The staff were very helpful in getting our bags to the room and showing us the nearest family destinations around.The hotel gives you the same feeling and relaxation as being at home.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family

Thanks for the visit. Glad to hear we make you feel right at home and our staff is helpful. See you next time!

Reviewed June 12, 2018

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Detroit, Michigan area. The staff is very helpful and accommodating with affordable rates. This hotel is quiet and most importantly clean. Easy to hop on and off I-75.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review! we appreciate the time you took to write this review. it means a lot to our team! see you again!

Reviewed June 11, 2018

My overall experience was amazing!! Room was up to date, clean room, fast wifi, great rate, and perfect location. Couldn't ask for more. Red roof inn never disappoints me. will be back when i come to michiagn

Room Tip: when traveling here get the superior king only 5$ more
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business

Im so happy to hear your overall experience was amazing. Our rooms were recently renovated and we did upgrade our WiFi for our guest! Thank you for the review. see you next time you come back to michigan.

Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

I had to book a room at the Red Roof Inn due to a sudden displacement, and it was the only dog friendly hotel in the area. I only intended to stay for one night, but then the circumstances changed and I ended up staying 2 extra nights. Natalie, the woman at the front counter who helped me, was extraordinarily kind and helpful. She was understanding of the situation and made sure I had what I needed until my apartment went through. The room was clean and nice, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. For a very low charge, I had an excellent stay. Thank you Red Roof Inn, and especially you, Natalie!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
Matthew K, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Troy, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are happy you had an excellent stay, that means a lot to us. I will share your kind words with Natalie and the rest of our team. See you again next time!