“Wonderful Experience”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #89 of 284 Restaurants in Troy
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Had dinner at the restaurant with my family and Ill say that for the first time in a very long time everything went well, from the service to the food.
My server was very pleasant and helpful. My fish was not over cooked and made to perfection.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We were staying at the hotel connected to this. My husband and I were excited to try it, as we have never been to one before. The evening we checked in we called to ask a few questions. One of the questions was how late they were open. The girl on the phone told us 2 every day. We stopped in the next evening around 12:45, and the host brought us to a high table in the bar with four chairs at it, even though there were five people in our group. We looked around for another chair with no luck, so we went around the corner to a booth and seated ourselves there. At least 7 or 8 minutes later a waiter came over and greeted us. We asked for menus, as the host had not given us any. He then grabbed us menu and informed us we had five minutes before the kitchen closed, which was a surprise to me, because when we called the night before the girl I walked to said they served until 2 everyday, and never mentioned the kitchen closing before that. At that point the five of us rushed to analyze the menu so we could order before the kitchen closed. It would have been great to have had the rest of the time we were there already to see a menu. As we started to order I tried to explain to the waiter how we wanted our checks divided, and he cut me off rather rudely saying he didn't have time for that right now. Since the kitchen staff were obviously in a hurry to get out of there, the food came out quick. It was decent. We felt rushed the whole meal, and the waiter was cocky. I would eat here again, just not this particular location.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

The food was ok but the server was slow he kept trying to get a date with the ladies at the table beside us.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

The food is average roadhouse style ....everything deep fried ....it's okay in a pinch, but I wouldn't go back...It's really a loud sports bar...so if that's what you're into, then it's alright.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

We ate in the bar area on a Sunday afternoon. There were only 3 other tables with guests, so there was no reason to expect slow service. Our waitress (Amanda) was not very attentive and when she did ask how our food was or if we wanted refills, she did it by shouting to us from behind the bar. My burger must have been under the hot light for a while, because the top bun and the fries were hard and dry. Normally I would have sent it back, but the only time Amanda came back to our table after delivering the food was to deliver the bill. Perhaps when she asked from behind the bar about our food, I should have shouted back across the room that it was awful, but at least it wasn't as bad as the service.

Been to TGI Friday's? Share your experiences!