The Met Troy
  • Breakfast included
$149
  • Pool
$105
Quality Inn Detroit - Troy(Troy)(Great Value!)
$76
QualityInn
Red Roof Inn Detroit Troy(Troy)(Great Value!)
$64
$90
$74
$189
$129
$289
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 6, 2013

First off it is very easy to find, check in was smooth. Got to the room and it had a comfortable king size bed, room was dim, bathroom was small but overall a decent room. I would stay here again for a business trip by myself but not for vacation

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
metManager48098, Manager at The Met Troy, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2014

Reviewed October 28, 2013

This is an old hotel that was probably once very nice. It needs some serious updating. My room was big, but you can tell it was heavily used. Lighting is dim, especially bathroom lighting. NO COFFEE POTS IN ANY ROOM!!! I asked at the front desk. Everyone was polite at the hotel. It is a very large place, so don't forget anything when you leave your room. My key didn't work when I returned from work, I had to walk all the way to the front desk to get a new key. It doesn't sound like much, but when you're still on PST time and worked all day, that walk can seem like a long time. Would be a great place to stay if it were updated and brightened up a bit

Room Tip: pay a little more, go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I found the Met Hotel in Troy through an online booking site. The hotel looked a little deserted from the exterior and a former favorite Seafood restaurant, attached to the hotel, was now closed. The price was great though and to my surprise the hotel was clean, well run and staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was large, clean comfortable and the bed was one of the most comfortable I have slept on in a hotel. The hotel was walking distance to Loccinos Grill and they also provided room service from the restaurant. The continental breakfast was a pleasant surprise.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed October 9, 2013

My room smelled like moldy tacos and was damp. The desk staff moved me to another room, which was a little better- less tacoy. Throughout my stay I found hair (the gross kind) in the towels, a spider in my bed, and I was toilet paperless for most of my stay because my room never got serviced, even though I asked multiple times to get my sheets changed/room cleaned. BUT the late afternoon/night staff was amazing. They we're so nice to talk to and helped me with whatever I needed- directions around Detroit, where to go for coffee, etc. Those guys should get a promotion, seriously! They made me feel at home, which I cant say for a lot of places, and for that I am very grateful. The afternoon/night crew was outstandingly kind and, believe it or not, almost made me want to stay another day. Almost.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Yoloing

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Our group, Tri-County Conference held our annual event at the MET this past weekend, October4-6. Planning for this event takes place all year. The management and staff at the MET provide the best service, accommodating our every need. The manager, Mike Witoszynski is a true professional in every sense of the word and the sales manager, Katie Thoenes was extremely attentive in every way. Even the housemen and maintenance staff, John, Mike and Jamie where there for us whenever we needed them. We would strongly recommend this hotel to everyone interested in putting together a successful event.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business