“A Wonderful Dinner!”

Morton's The Steakhouse - Troy
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's The Steakhouse - Troy is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 282 Restaurants in Troy
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We celebrated our friends' anniversary Sat. night at Morton's Steakhouse in Troy, Mi.
We were so glad that we went there!

Our evening began with the restaurant "photographer" coming to our table to take a picture
of the anniversary couple and ourselves. What a nice touch to add to the festivities! We were given a souvenir picture with a congratulations from Morton's!

Our dinners were expensive but EXCELLENT!
The men ordered steaks, which were superb, and the women ordered fish. Even though Morton's is a "steakhouse", their selection of fish and seafood was excellent!
I ordered a shrimp and crab cake combo meal and my friend had the salmon. My meal was
excellent, although my friend didn't love her salmon.
That being said, it was still wonderful!

We also ordered salads and side dishes. The salads were large and the side dishes were as well.
Also, there was a complimentary dessert for the anniversary couple. That was also very appreciated!

The service was excellent and the waitstaff very knowledgable.
All in all, it was a great time and a great meal! I'd definitely recommend it for a special occasion.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Was there recently for a business function. Great place and great food. The appetisers/entree was mixed and shared. Loved the shrimp, very tasty. My main was the Cajun chicken which was perfectly cooked for me and tasted fantastic. Big steak so could not get through it all but it was lovely. My colleagues all commented on their food as well. Finally for dessert I had the chocolate fudge cake with vanilla Haagen Daaz ice cream. A perfect way to finish the night.
Great food and service. Very friendly and would come back again if in the area. Thanks.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

We took my mother in law here for her birthday dinner. The staff was very nice. Our waitress was so nice to. This was my first time having dinner there, I would for sure go back again. They gave us menus to keep that had the date on it and said Happy Birthday from Morton's Steak House. They also took our picture and they put it in a little card. I thought it was very sweet. The food was so yummy and dessert good to!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

took our family to celebrate their wedding anniversary. Even our 6 year old grandson loved his sliders, but the filets, ribeyes, and shrimp alexanders were fabulous. Even had a wine made esopecially for Morton's called Chappellet, which was well priced and wonderful. Great service. A wonderful evening.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

This was my first visit to Morton's. It was crowded, so I was unable to get a table, so I opted for the bar area. It was a really nice bar. I grab a seat at the bar. The server was great. Nothing adds to a good meal more than great service. I would definitely recommend this place to others.

Been to Morton's The Steakhouse - Troy? Share your experiences!