“Friends and Family opening - NOVI location”
Review of SEDONA Taphouse

SEDONA Taphouse
Reserve a Table
Today
8:00 PM
Ranked #12 of 340 Restaurants in Troy
Reviewed April 29, 2019

What a fantastic event. We have never been to a Sedona Taphouse so this was a opportunity to try out the menu without any cost restrictions.
We started with the Crab Flatbread...it was perfect with just enough crab to get that rich crab flavor in every bite. Then I had the Hangover Burger....yea I know what your thinking...Burger? Well my friends this was not just any burger it was a Waygu beef burger....with thick bacon, grilled onions, Vermont cheddar and a fried egg cooked to perfection...absolutely the best burger I have ever had. My wife had the Chesapeke crab egg benedict....again this was amazing. The service could not have been better we always had what we needed. The atmosphere and the appearance of the taphouse was easy on the eyes and comfortable. And one more thing to add...They do not have freezers EVERYTHING is fresh cooked so no worries on the seafood and vegetables...what a difference that makes.
We will definitely return and even try the Troy location.

Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

The good: our servers were great. They were knowledgeable about the menu, gave great suggestions, and were attentive. I cant remember their names but one of them has a cool red beard and the other one has a one month old and toddler at home (so he's not getting much sleep!). Great servers!
They suggested the bourbon glazed salmon and it was delicious.

The not so great: This is the first restaurant I've been to that puts a time-limit on your table. They said it's because we were a group of 7. I've just never experienced that before and thought it was odd.

Reviewed April 13, 2019

My husband and I dined at Sedona this evening. We left saying 'what a waste'. My husband's fish was over cooked and the veg was old. My salad was would definitely have been better if served yesterday. The mixed greens were looking pretty worn/old.
Sadly, a waste of time and money.

Reviewed March 19, 2019

I had grilled chicken was excellent. Garlic Mashed potatoes and green beans were also excellent. Portions are not huge but enough. Service was good, drinks were good, ambiance in the restaurant is also very nice.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Sedona has great food that is priced good and a super selection of beers.The service is always good and the people are so nice. There is a good list of desserts.

Date of visit: February 2019

Been to SEDONA Taphouse? Share your experiences!