All reviews twin peaks ventilation system third floor small refrigerator an upgrade coffee maker front desk king suite place to stay free breakfast nice hotel pool and hot tub easy access bed was very comfortable excellent stay next morning mirror
Selected filters
Reviewed April 19, 2017 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised to find this hotel. It is new and located near many restaurants and a mall right off of I75. Checking in was a breeze. Rooms are comfortable and well appointed. I would consider staying here again.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank TraceyC179
Management response:Responded April 22, 2017

Thank you for leaving us a review after your most recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Detroit Troy. I am pleased that you have a memorable and breezy stay. We invite you back if you are in the Troy area again. Have a great day.

Reviewed April 18, 2017

Great stop for northern Detroit area, close to many dining choices. Rooms are being kept up nicely (I know it's new, but cleaning crew is doing their job!) Quiet rooms as well. Third stay, all three nice experiences from check in to check out. Nice Wifi signal strength.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank JeffRDU
Management response:Responded April 19, 2017

Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites Detroit Troy for your most recent stay. As a valued guest, we greatly appreciate your comments. I am very pleased you had such an enjoyable stay with us and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Have a great day.

Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

Had no idea what this hotel was like. Once we walked in we was like ok its looks nice in the lobby lets see what the room looks like. We got in our room and was very pleased. We will stay here again in a heart beat. Very clean and everything was up to date!

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Thatgirl4L
Management response:Responded April 19, 2017

Thank you for leaving us a review and choosing Fairfield Inn & Suites Detroit Troy for your most recent stay. I am so pleased that you had an enjoyable and memorable experience. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Have a great day.

Reviewed March 21, 2017

I stayed in a king suite for a business trip on a weeknight. Easy access, one block from I-75. Desk staff were very friendly and I was checked in quickly.

Room was very nice. Living area had a large sofa with a table and foot stool, desk with chair and large flat screen smart TV. Bed area had it's own TV. Room also had a frig and microwave. Smart TV was nice as I was able to sign into my Netflix account and watch some saved shows.

I had no issues with noise from the hall or adjoining rooms. I did not eat breakfast so I cannot comment on the breakfast that is included with the room.

Overall I was very happy. Only had two negatives. The toilet ran periodically and as an energy savings you have to put your room card in a slot for the bathroom lights to work (I had to call the front desk to figure that one out).

I will definitely use this hotel in the future.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank David B
Management response:Responded April 19, 2017

Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites Detroit Troy for your most recent stay and being a valued guest. Because of your comments we are able to grow as a team and provide the exceptional customer service. I apologize about the toilet occasionally running and that you were not informed of the energy efficient box upon check in. If you are ever in the Troy area again, we look forward to serving you. Have a great day.

Reviewed March 14, 2017

What a find! This fairly new hotel is in a great area, close to major shopping centers, restaurants and close to the i-75 corridor that leads to downtown Detroit. A very convenient location plus the latest amenities including s smart mirror in the bathroom. Very confortable beds, nice pool and spa and even a coupler pieces of exercise equipment. Nice breakfast is included with a gluten-free muffin choice. Loved this spot.

Room tip: #227 is next to the silent elevators
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Dogwalks
Management response:Responded April 19, 2017

Thank you for your recent stay and taking your valuable time to leave us a review. I am so pleased that you had a wonderful and memorable stay. If you find yourself in the Troy area again, we look forward to serving you. Have a great day.