“Good food, good service, price a bit high ...”
Review of Mom's Restaurant

Mom's Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 58 Restaurants in Trenton
Description: At Mom's Restaurant we're committed to providing our customers with quality, homemade meals and great service. From our hearty breakfast's to our slow roasted prime rib, we use fresh ingredients and prepare everything in house. We have been family owned and operated for over 20 years and have established a loyal customer base in the process. Our dedicated staff takes great pride in offering our guests fresh, homemade meals in a welcoming environment. We look forward to serving you and hope you enjoy your Mom's Restaurant experience!
Reviewed January 22, 2011

Had good breakfast with nice portions, with good service. I was surprised though when I received my bill though, 3 people eating breakfast cost over $30.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 29, 2008

I used to go here when I was little with my mom

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook