“Average mom”
Review of Mom's Restaurant

Mom's Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 57 Restaurants in Trenton
Description: At Mom's Restaurant we're committed to providing our customers with quality, homemade meals and great service. From our hearty breakfast's to our slow roasted prime rib, we use fresh ingredients and prepare everything in house. We have been family owned and operated for over 20 years and have established a loyal customer base in the process. Our dedicated staff takes great pride in offering our guests fresh, homemade meals in a welcoming environment. We look forward to serving you and hope you enjoy your Mom's Restaurant experience!
Trenton, Michigan
“Average mom”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

The food was good and breakfast was hot. The lunch that I always get is the grilled cheese on rye with tomato. It is excellent and doesn't cost much at all. It is casual..little to look at, but staff is friendly and very accomodating.

Visited May 2012

“Good food, good service, price a bit high ...”
Reviewed January 22, 2011

Had good breakfast with nice portions, with good service. I was surprised though when I received my bill though, 3 people eating breakfast cost over $30.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I used to go here when I...”
Reviewed January 29, 2008

I used to go here when I was little with my mom

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook