“Do not go by looks!”
Review of Pit Master Barbecue - CLOSED

Pit Master Barbecue
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Excellent BBQ!!Pulled Pork and Beef Brisket were amazing~ BBQ sauce is delicious. Food is a great value, you get alot of food for a decent price. Please consider listing them on your site and I will rate them.thanks--Mia Caughey
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Best BBQ, restaurant is in a gas station, but worth the stop. We had the pull pork sandwich and coleslaw. The pull pork was tender, sauce perfect, not to sweet. Owners served, very friendly and nice. Best pulled pork I have every had.

6  Thank Sheila C
There are newer reviews for Pit Master Barbecue

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I would agree with other reviews...DON'T let the outside fool you. It is located in a gas station, but the food is AWESOME!!! My wife and I were traveling from Cincinnati thru Michigan on a motorcycle, and saw this place on tripadvisor, and decided to give it a try. The owners (husband & wife) were there, and were very friendly. Had pulled pork sandwich......AWESOME!!! Wish they were closer to Cincy.

3  Thank scottcork
Reviewed February 8, 2013

This place is has the best BBQ food. Don't let the fact that it is in a gas station with Dunkin Donuts fool you. The owners were both working, and were the nicest people you can imagine. All of the customers were pleasant.

We has ribs and pulled pork. Both were delicious! The french fries were fresh cut with our order, we even bought a pound of pulled pork to go with some of the best sauce we've ever had. Can't wait till next week when we will try the catfish and shrimp. It has a very light breading which looked terrific.

Truly a great experience, even in a gas station convenience store.

4  Thank Chriso1955
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I will admit I was throw by the location of the place. My best friend took me and omg it is so very good. Perfect bbq and wonderful sides.

3  Thank ChristieM71
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I love the Beef Brisket the most. Pulled pork is amazing too. The restaurant is in a gas station, but don't let that fool you, get your food to go, and you will have some amazing BBQ for dinner that night sitting right at your own kitchen table.

3  Thank lingalou