“Ultimate Mac N Cheese”

Round House BBQ
Ranked #2 of 56 Restaurants in Trenton
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Ultimate Mac n Cheese is great with a stella just right for a chilly night to warm your soul.Have dinner in the bar for a fun evening.

1  Thank SteamTeacher

Reviewed November 23, 2013

I've had Round House both in the restaurant and at a catered picnic. Their slaw and their Mac & Cheese were fantastic. Overall the food is good and worth a stop if you're in the area.

1  Thank neovox
Reviewed November 3, 2013

.... are really bad here! ... they were so tough and chewy they were almost inedible. The cole slaw was tasty. I did order French fries well done ... but they were NOT well done at all ... as a matter of fact they were luke warm at best. The restaurant is clean, the staff is attentive and friendly enough. However, this is the second time we have been there and the food was not up to expectation. I would say overall this is a "ok" place, but certainly nothing above and beyond mediocre.

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

I was seated right away, talked to manager Brad who was great with explaining questions on food and wines, we ordered the St Louis Ribs and side of Mac N Cheese, Ribs were great, tender....mac was great, had sweet potato fries also, good stuff..,got the house cabernet. $4.95 a. Glass. Will be back, Ask for Shelby, shes waitressed there 3 yrs, awesome.

1  Thank corvette44
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Great service and excellent food on a Friday night? You bet! My husband and I started our meal with the Sweet Potato Fries. Large portion brought out fresh to our table, hot out of the fryer. The weren't sitting around, they were fresh! Our meals were brought out equally as fast! We each ordered different items so that we could taste an assortment. My ribs were nice and tender. I tried the different sauces on the table. The hot truly is hot! It is made with habenero. Next time that we go I may order the macaroni and cheese. It looked good going past our table.

1  Thank Denise_D07