My experience was not perfect, but when word got to the hotel manager, he reached out and took care of me. That's an unsolicited class act of the kind you seldom see in business today. I'm not the type of person to gripe so I wouldn't have left a bad review, but the actions of the staff of this hotel would make me give it another try. This hotel is walking distance to downtown and has great food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising from the waters edge, West Bay Beach, Holiday Inn Resort is the only full-service, four season resort on the white sandy shores of West Grand Traverse Bay. You can do it all while visiting West Bay Beach, a Holiday Inn Resort! Conveniently located within walking distance to downtown, Traverse City offers unique boutique shops and an eclectic area of restaurants, art galleries, and theaters. Looking for things to do while you are in the area? Traverse City offers an abundant amount of satisfying activities such as hiking, biking, golf, water sports, para-sailing, boating with boat rentals, charter fishing, kayaking, wine tours, and dune climbing to name a few. Nearby area attractions include Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes National Park, Leland's Fishtown, Hagerty Conference Center, Turtle Creek Casino, Interlochen Arts Academy, Dennos Museum, Music House Museum, and Grand Traverse Mall just to name a few. Whether for work or for pleasure, West Bay Beach Resort has it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your West Bay Beach, a Holiday Inn Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Traverse City Holiday Inn