Enjoyed a breakfast buffet on Saturday 3/29/14. The whole experience was nice. The waitress Jennifer attended our table and we wanted for nothing. A gentleman handling the buffet named Bradley, greeted us and informed us of what was offered. He made great scrambled eggs for my wife, even though the buffet had scrambled eggs but she did not want cheese on hers, with no hesitation and a smile, said he understood and made the eggs with no cheese. I asked for 2 eggs over very very easy and a couple minutes I had perfect over very very easy eggs(this does not happen very often, usually they are over cooked!). I put the eggs on top of sausage gravy, which by the way was the best sausage gravy I have had for a long time. I also had a bowl of oatmeal, well, to be honest I had 2 bowls, it was delicious. I commented to Bradley how good it was and his response was "you can thank Mr. Quaker for that", my response was I take my oatmeal serious and make it for myself and it is all in how it is mixed!
I also observed the other waitress Sara and she looked like she was doing her job well also, same with Keith. It is very seldom I can say my total experience at any restaurant was great and this happened to me today. Thank you management for hiring good people who want to see their customers happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising from the waters edge, West Bay Beach, Holiday Inn Resort is the only full-service, four season resort on the white sandy shores of West Grand Traverse Bay. You can do it all while visiting West Bay Beach, a Holiday Inn Resort! Conveniently located within walking distance to downtown, Traverse City offers unique boutique shops and an eclectic area of restaurants, art galleries, and theaters. Looking for things to do while you are in the area? Traverse City offers an abundant amount of satisfying activities such as hiking, biking, golf, water sports, para-sailing, boating with boat rentals, charter fishing, kayaking, wine tours, and dune climbing to name a few. Nearby area attractions include Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes National Park, Leland's Fishtown, Hagerty Conference Center, Turtle Creek Casino, Interlochen Arts Academy, Dennos Museum, Music House Museum, and Grand Traverse Mall just to name a few. Whether for work or for pleasure, West Bay Beach Resort has it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your West Bay Beach, a Holiday Inn Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Traverse City Holiday Inn