After staying at this hotel, it became obvious to me that this is a "Party Hotel" There were several rooms of very noisy partiers. I brought this to the attention of hotel staff twice and nothing was done. The noise continued until about 3:30 am. When I went to check out, there was nobody at the front desk. It took about 10 minutes of waiting for the front desk person to arrive in order to check out. This hotel and its management are a disgrace to the EconoLodge brand and should not be allowed to continue business as part of the Choice Hotels group
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated. Located seven miles south of downtown Traverse City, near Interlochen, Buckley and Kingsley. Recent upgrades include: new carpet, new wallpaper, in-room coffee makers, expanded wif-fi service throughout the building, flat screen TV's in most guest rooms. All rooms are now equipped with microwaves and refrigerators. Other amenities include: free continental breakfast, indoor pool and hot tub, in-room hair dryers. Dogs accepted with permission. We have parking available for trucks, trailers, motor coaches and other large vehicles. We offer wine tour packages in cooperation with the Leelanau Peninsula Vintner's Association several times throughout the year. If you have a special need/request, please contact the hotel directly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Econo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Traverse City
- Traverse City Econo Lodge