No air conditioning, price was overinflated! This room was worth $79 at best! If you think your rooms are worth what you charge, you are mistaken. We will NEVER stay at this hotel again. I am also filing a complaint with Hotels.com and will suggest that they take this hotel off their list! I was very disappointed with the rate, thanks for ripping me off!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated. Located seven miles south of downtown Traverse City, near Interlochen, Buckley and Kingsley. Recent upgrades include: new carpet, new wallpaper, in-room coffee makers, expanded wif-fi service throughout the building, flat screen TV's in most guest rooms. All rooms are now equipped with microwaves and refrigerators. Other amenities include: free continental breakfast, indoor pool and hot tub, in-room hair dryers. Dogs accepted with permission. We have parking available for trucks, trailers, motor coaches and other large vehicles. We offer wine tour packages in cooperation with the Leelanau Peninsula Vintner's Association several times throughout the year. If you have a special need/request, please contact the hotel directly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Choice Hotels, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Econo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Traverse City
- Traverse City Econo Lodge