This is terribly overpriced. The owner/manager can claim the prices are in line with the "market" all he wants. This is a $60 - $65 per night hotel (that I paid $109.95/nt. for). This hotel was very old and very poorly maintained. The only reason we stayed here was because of a nearby soccer tournament.
Upon entering our room, we needed to kill 10-12 flies before we went to sleep. . The windows (with no screens) were closed upon our entering.
A live cricket graced the small breakfast room.
If the owner/manager cares to reply with the standard "isolated incident" or "pricing in line with other area hotels" I'll post some pictures and see what you have to say.
The only way you will stop these negative reviews is if you lower your prices in-line with the REALITY of this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated. Located seven miles south of downtown Traverse City, near Interlochen, Buckley and Kingsley. Recent upgrades include: new carpet, new wallpaper, in-room coffee makers, expanded wif-fi service throughout the building, flat screen TV's in most guest rooms. All rooms are now equipped with microwaves and refrigerators. Other amenities include: free continental breakfast, indoor pool and hot tub, in-room hair dryers. Dogs accepted with permission. We have parking available for trucks, trailers, motor coaches and other large vehicles. We offer wine tour packages in cooperation with the Leelanau Peninsula Vintner's Association several times throughout the year. If you have a special need/request, please contact the hotel directly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Econo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Traverse City
- Traverse City Econo Lodge