We liked the fact the continental breakfast was open until 10 AM so we didn't have to be up at the crack of dawn to eat. However, the bed was low to the ground, the mattress hard, and the pillows were like lying on a folded beach towel -no cushion at all! We went to a local store to buy our OWN pillows for the 2nd night of our stay, in fact!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated. Located seven miles south of downtown Traverse City, near Interlochen, Buckley and Kingsley. Recent upgrades include: new carpet, new wallpaper, in-room coffee makers, expanded wif-fi service throughout the building, flat screen TV's in most guest rooms. All rooms are now equipped with microwaves and refrigerators. Other amenities include: free continental breakfast, indoor pool and hot tub, in-room hair dryers. Dogs accepted with permission. We have parking available for trucks, trailers, motor coaches and other large vehicles. We offer wine tour packages in cooperation with the Leelanau Peninsula Vintner's Association several times throughout the year. If you have a special need/request, please contact the hotel directly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Econo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Traverse City
- Traverse City Econo Lodge