I have been bringing my grandsons to this hotel for Spring Break for the past several years. I LOVE the upgrades to the rooms (suites) as well as the 'new look' for the check-in and breakfast area. The staff were courteous and helpful as always and my grandsons were VERY appreciative of the cookies and cider
available after their energetic swimming sessions. The beds are beyond comfortable and having two televisions in the suite meant I wasn't forced to watch cartoons the whole time...The new breakfast menu is great - make-your-own waffles was the oldest boys favorite while the younger went for the sausage, eggs and potatoes. The offering of healthy choices available, including fresh fruit was very appreciated as well. AND, as I've been telling friends for years - they make the best coffee around - and it's always available. I see no reason not to recommend this hotel to anyone, but especially to those with children who have a love of swimming and spacious rooms! I'll definitely be back...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully situated between the east and west branches of Grand Traverse Bay, Country Inn & Suites by Carlson - Traverse City places guests a mile from gorgeous beaches and a bustling downtown. Our Traverse City hotel is just a quick drive to more than 150 inland lakes and rivers. Ride a bicycle down the 10.5-mile TART trail, enjoy views along the Grand Traverse Bay shoreline, visit local parks or enjoy a delicious meal at any one of the numerous restaurants downtown Traverse City. Relax on the beach, catch a boat tour, take the kids to the Great Lakes Children's Museum or catch a show at the State Theater. And of course, if you're here in early July, don't miss the world-famous National Cherry Festival! Northern Michigan really does have it all and at Country Inn & Suites - Traverse City, you are minutes away from Old Mission Wineries, Downtown restaurants and breweries, Sleeping Bear National Park, Moomer's Ice Cream and so much more! Any given weekend you could be just around the corner from the fun and excitement of a festival or celebration. When you're done exploring the area, you can refresh with a dip in our oversized heated indoor swimming pool, relax your muscles in our large hot tub, our simply sit back and enjoy a book from our 'Read it & Return It' Library while lounging in our beautiful courtyard. For anyone looking to stay active, check out our 24-hour fitness center complete with treadmills, climbers, free weights and pre-core machines. Country Inn and Suites -Traverse City also offers cable TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, fax and copy services, guest laundry facilities, onsite restaurant and bar, same day valet service, complimentary USA Today Newspapers and fresh baked cookies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Carlson, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Traverse City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Traverse City
- Days Inn & Suites Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Days Inn Traverse City
- Traverse City Days Inn